Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Buddy Andrew

Hello fellow "Roosters"....I came across a series of videos by Andrew today on-line and KNEW you would all be interested in seeing the one in the attached link. What an inspiration this young guy is to all of us! I personally love having him come "play" with us at 5 a.m. He rocks and he's had an amazing transformation. For all of those people who still believe it can't be done...check this out! Yea Andrew!!!!! Just click on the link below and then hit the green arrow! I found it by Googling Carter Hays and then looking at all the videos by Andrew. There are several if you have time to watch...beginning in March and through May. Enjoy.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual
&VideoID=29965612


Blessings,
Juji

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juji,

That was what Andrew looked like when the HealthQuest began in March. Even when I see him in this video, it is so hard to believe he was so big. Andrew has worked harder than anyone I know to get to where he is today. Have you noticed how many times he works out at 5am then stays to work out with the 6am group? Amazing dedication.

You keep up the good work.

Renee

Julie said...

Thanks for letting us know about Andrew's video, Juji. What an awesome guy he his and an inspiration to all of us! He needs to come back to visit us Roosters for when we have our next game of TAG!

Julie

Julie said...

Be honest...are you a professional "Ultimate Frisbee" player?!
That was a BLAST!!!

Hugs,
julie2

Connie Jarrett said...

That was a awesome video.