Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good and Happy News!

Well, at least to me......at nearly the end of Week 5, I am making better food choices daily....it's not too hard after working with Carter in the mornings....you are DEFINITELY more conscious of what goes in your mouth throughout the day.....and it's paying off....because the good and happy news is that I am wearing a shirt today that in recent months has stayed in the closet because it WAS uncomfortable...bunching up in all the wrong places, etc. and while it could fit better (and will eventually)....it is not bunching up in all those wrong places and I actually am comfy in it. Now...the next goal is those jeans I bought years ago because I thought they were my size and they weren't and I haven't worn them yet. Soon I'll be taking the tags off those babies and slipping into them. And I'm getting healthy in the process.....and all thanks to being given the privilege of being on this HealthQuest On The HomeStretch.

Thanks Carter!

Anyone ever seen a smiling Rooster?

A happy smiling Juji!

No comments: