Brian and Savannah joined me today. Although you can see I worked much harder than they did! LOL!
It was great to have my daughter and Brian with me there today. It allowed them to see what we do regularly. Savannah was pretty impressed and said "Mom, I'm proud of you. I can't believe you go there and do THAT every DAY!!!" She did a fantastic job! She did say she was sore when I dropped her off at school, but I'm hoping she will join me again before the end of this HealthQuest. I'm getting healthy from the inside out and she is one of the reasons why.
Brian did pretty well. He only suffered in a few of the repetitions, but survived and didn't spill his grape nuts before the end. I was very proud to have him with us as well. He is the one I share much of my journey thoughts and tidbits with and he has been one of the most encouraging of my friends on my time on this HealthQuest. He knew it was a tough workout, but today he found out just how tough! He also gave me much credit today for sticking with this for 9 weeks. What a blessing and fuel to finish the journey.
I was blessed to have both of them with me today. And it was great to meet the family members of some of the other girls! We have all grown into a close knit group and that is another one of the many blessings of this HealthQuest on the HomeStretch.
And if I'm not mistaken.....my backside in that picture looks a little smaller than it did when I started this thing. Go ahead...scroll back up and check for yourselves. :-)
I am fond of the solid instruction we are receiving from Carter. He ROCKS my face off! and his workouts kick my butt ....off! I'm currently squirreling away my acorns to be able to continue this journey after December 5th. I've even put "Carter Bucks" on my Christmas List! Seriously....instead of receiving gift cards to stores I've asked for "gift certificates" to continue my journey with Carter.
Besides having my daughter.....this HealthQuest is the best thing I have ever done in my life! It is hard, but it is FUN! Believe it or not!
Another HealthQuest is starting in January....do you know someone who might be interested in making their lives healthier from the inside out? Check out the website! onthehomestretch.com
Have a great day fellow Roosters and all others reading this.
Blessings,
Juji
1 comment:
What a blessing we are experiencing together! "Carter Bucks." - we all need those!!!
I am so thankful that you signed up for this journey and that I have gotten to know you. I'm not ready for this to end, that's for sure. Thank you for your enthusiasm and never-ending determination to see this thru! You are my hero, Juji Peirce!!!
Hugs,
julie2
Post a Comment